Workplace What's your dream job and why?

I'd love to work for a race committee, preferably in a position related to runner recruitment. I probably wouldn't make much of anything but man would I love it!

I would love work in a historical Victorian museum/home as a tour guide. Weird probably I know, but I would be quite happy to be able to teach Victorian history to others. As a teen I volunteered in a Victorian home during the holidays and got to dress up and bake 1800's style as a kitchen maid and loved it.

The other option (that would probably pay better) would be to work with a historical society cataloging artifacts and preserving history.

I'm currently a model/actor and working towards a career in financial advising as a back up plan which I guess is okay too!

I actually have several :P :

Stunt car driver - I love cars and would love to learn how to do stunts for movies and TV shows
Novelist - I was an English major and love to read
Performing Artist - I love having my feet off the ground, literally! I'd love to perform in Cirque du Soliel, using aerial hoops, contortion in silk, trapeze, etc.

These are all pipe dreams, of course! On a more realistic note, I'm looking into technical writing (will need to revive my writing skills however) and also web design/development, and data stewardship/compliance analysis for the pharmaceutical sector.

Real Estate Developer, idk why but i have a penchant for living on whose developing what, how much its going for, zoning, community etc. Ideally id want to create a place where everyone is allowed. eliminating elitism.

The closest ill get to that is real estate law in law school in a year. lol

I'd love to be a professional ballet dancer! I danced for six years before I had to quit due to living too far away from a dance studio. I still love ballet, and I hope to take adult classes one day. There are times when I really miss dancing, so I wish I didn't have to quit. Oh, well. At least I can dream!

On a more realistic note, I'm already pursuing my dream job as a teacher. I've always wanted to be a teacher, and I'm only one year away from graduating. If I didn't want to be a teacher, though, I would have been a librarian (I'm an English major, so being surrounded by books all day is my idea of fun!). I may even go the librarian route if I ever get tired of teaching.

1. I would love to be paid to travel and drink pina coladas while testing out resorts around the world.
2. Be on the NY Times best seller list for a series of novels on the same level as Harry Potter (literally my dream that will NEVER come true lol),
3. Be a geophysicist (I LOVE earthquakes but I'm the worst at anything beyond basic algebra).