whats your dream bag?????

Well a Black Suhali L'Extravagant but if they could make it an even better dream, than that bag in Germanium...

Also a Brownish colored Alligator Keepall 50 with silver hardware

Dream bag? Believe me... I don't have one now. I actually feel content with my current collection and don't have anything that I am wishing for. Isn't this strange? Maybe I'll change my mind in a few days. Who knows?!

Dream bag? Believe me... I don't have one now. I actually feel content with my current collection and don't have anything that I am wishing for. Isn't this strange? Maybe I'll change my mind in a few days. Who knows?!

good for you! you should be an inspiration for us all! For me, I NEED to look forward to a bag, that's part of the enjoyment for me, it takes the dull out of my day knowing that sometime in the future a great bag is headed my way. I am content waiting for it though, although feel a tad antsy but that's probably bec. I don't own any epi yet, so the anticipation is overwhelming. Waiting to get another mono bag isn't nearly as intense.

my dream bag will not ever be made. I would love a MC stephen in black and white. Also an all pink speedy, would be so gorgeous.

:tup: LOL, yes, please! We should start a campaign. I totally missed Stephen since I just recently began collecting LV but, an MC Stephen in white would absolutely make my bag dreams come true :yes:. So nice to know that many of us think the same.