What's your current fashion dilemma ?

I am looking for a winter coat. I am not looking for a puffy or sporty/ski coat. I am looking for a more dressy coat (wool, maybe) in a neutral color. It has to be warm but I don't live anywhere cold so nothing that will make me sweat. I am definitely one for layering. I am looking for something that is a classic and I can keep for at least 3 years. I don't mind spending a bit more (less than $800) so I don't have to go through this headache again.

My dilemma is I just bought nice Ann Taylor work pants and, like ALL my work pants seem to do, it sticking out a bit in the front and ruins the look when I wear a tight shirt. I have taken photos to show what I mean. How do I FIX that? It's terrible and makes my gut look bigger from the side! ;_; I can't seem to find a pair of pants that are nice and work-y that don't do that. :crybaby:

It's so hard to find pants that don't bubble in the back (small waist HUGEEE hips and ass) So these seem to fit except for this!

Attachments

• shirt1.jpg
    shirt1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 47
  • shirt2.jpg
    shirt2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 47
My dilemma is I just bought nice Ann Taylor work pants and, like ALL my work pants seem to do, it sticking out a bit in the front and ruins the look when I wear a tight shirt. I have taken photos to show what I mean. How do I FIX that? It's terrible and makes my gut look bigger from the side! ;_; I can't seem to find a pair of pants that are nice and work-y that don't do that. :crybaby:

It's so hard to find pants that don't bubble in the back (small waist HUGEEE hips and ass) So these seem to fit except for this!
I've had that happen before... For me, if the pants have belt loops, a belt usually does the trick, otherwise if there isn't belt loops, possibly try putting something on there where it could hold it in place... sewing a clip or something of sort?

My dilemma is figuring out a way to dress appropriately for work without sacrificing my personal style... I love funky edgy fashion... destroyed skinnies... band t-shirts... platform booties... but work in a very conservative environment... so I spend the majority of my day in clothes that might be pretty but don't make me happy... :crybaby:

Despite the fact that it "isn't really me," I want a slim fitting black leather bomber. I am torn between an expensive jacket with great fit, but that I may rarely wear, and a cheaper jacket with a not-so-good fit but more within my budget...

my biggest dilema.....My butt is bigger than my waist so all my pants gap in the back very badly.nothing stays up

Try taking your pants to a tailor and having them nip the back. It may cost a few more dollars, but IMO it is so worth it! I don't have to constantly pull up my pants or worry about underwear exposure. A good place can do this to any type of pants and you won't even be able to tell your pants "had work done."

Try taking your pants to a tailor and having them nip the back. It may cost a few more dollars, but IMO it is so worth it! I don't have to constantly pull up my pants or worry about underwear exposure. A good place can do this to any type of pants and you won't even be able to tell your pants "had work done."

Thanks! will do!