What's your computer's desktop picture?

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Awww, thanks! She and one of my twins are their Daddies' spittin' image! LOL!
People tell my DH "You cannot deny that girl!"
I'm starting to see a little more of me in here lately:love:

I'm sooooooo in love w/ her!

Nooooo, really?? I think she looks like you.... you're prettier than your husband anyway!

mine is of the famous (at least famous in the South) Arch that separates downtown Athens from North Campus at the University of Georgia :biggrin:

http://onlineathens.com/wallpapers/classic-athens/1024/images/arch.jpg

i don't know if that link works, since i know i had to register at onlineathens.com, but i don't have anything on my comp that will resize the pic (at least i don't think i do) because it's too big to upload...

Selena said:
Dont you freaking love that movie!!! I bought the Damian Rice "O" Cd just because of it. I am addicted to that movie, the music ectect. I love Clive Owen and Jude Law...would like to make an English Muffin out of them!!! HMMMMM ooopss sorry my mind was typing!

:smile:
Selena

ditto on everything you said!!! particularly, the english muffin :lol::lol:

right now i have cherry blossom trees.. but i change it all the time. i have ones for holidays and alot of the times i have pictures of my cats :smile:

Selena said:
Dont you freaking love that movie!!! I bought the Damian Rice "O" Cd just because of it. I am addicted to that movie, the music ectect. I love Clive Owen and Jude Law...would like to make an English Muffin out of them!!! HMMMMM ooopss sorry my mind was typing!

:smile:
Selena

ahh! i love it too! i made my boss watch it and he said he thought that there was something wrong with me, lol.