What's your computer's desktop picture?

ilzabet said:
mine is a scene from starwars made out of legos. it was hubby's idea, but i thought it was cute and kept it on there so i guess that makes me a geek too. :smile:

lol, no! Thats cute! I heart Star Wars :] My bf and me played the Star Wars legos game on Xbox (?) a lot last summer, haha :/ Yeah. . .now I feel like a geek. . .

Mine's features the loves of my life [excluding materialistic stuff]. Don't mind the embarassing pictures of my parents, my mom and I have this inside joke thing where I always use the worse pictures of her I can get :weird:

mello_yello_jen said:
Mine's features the loves of my life [excluding materialistic stuff]. Don't mind the embarassing pictures of my parents, my mom and I have this inside joke thing where I always use the worse pictures of her I can get :weird:
Rufus has a beautiful smile!

abandonedimages said:
Charm off the Coach website. V for my name. The writing is from the movie Closer (it says "I think you owe me for deceiving me so exquisitely").

Dont you freaking love that movie!!! I bought the Damian Rice "O" Cd just because of it. I am addicted to that movie, the music ectect. I love Clive Owen and Jude Law...would like to make an English Muffin out of them!!! HMMMMM ooopss sorry my mind was typing!

:smile:
Selena

Selena said:
Dont you freaking love that movie!!! I bought the Damian Rice "O" Cd just because of it. I am addicted to that movie, the music ectect. I love Clive Owen and Jude Law...would like to make an English Muffin out of them!!! HMMMMM ooopss sorry my mind was typing!

:smile:
Selena

YES! OMG O_o After I saw that movie for the first time I was so obsessed! I love it! Love the plotline, the ending, THE MUSIC!!, the Clive Owen & the Jude & the Natalie Portman (lol), everything!

Awww, thanks! She and one of my twins are their Daddies' spittin' image! LOL!
People tell my DH "You cannot deny that girl!"
I'm starting to see a little more of me in here lately:love:

I'm sooooooo in love w/ her!