What's your computer's desktop picture?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don't have a link, but it's a picture of the undersides of a bunch of yellow tulips and the sky...I think I got it from screeensavers.com...either that or it came with Windows...

2. oh to be young again. Mine is a pic of my 13 year old son when he had very long hair hanging in his face and he hates seeing it but I think it keeps him going to the hair salon.

3. A wallpaper of artwork from the game Katamari Damacy, I scaled it down for anyone that's curious. It's mildly squished since no one seems to make widescreen wallpapers !!

katamari-wall2.jpg

4. Charm off the Coach website. V for my name. The writing is from the movie Closer (it says "I think you owe me for deceiving me so exquisitely").

8137_t2.jpg
  5. At the moment this picture I took this morning :biggrin: .I love anything that has to do with nature & animals.

6. at the moment its a pic of the Athabasca Falls in Canada! Everytime i see it - it reminds me of what a great time I had in Canada! :amuse:

Athabasca Falls02.jpg
  7. A pic of my Rose Breasted Cockatoo. Her name is Rosie. This is a pic of her enjoying a bath.
    I can't seem to post the pic. I'll keep trying. It's really a cute pic.

8. Awsome desktop pictures. Ours is very boring. Its from the windows display, called crystal. It has various shades of blue and green.

9. A photograph of my cat. I love the Ingres odalisque painting.

10. Cat, love the squirrel! We feed the birds, too. And the squirrels are hilarious to watch. :o) Kat, I have a sulpher crested cockatoo, named Fancy. :o) I can't see your picture, though. :o(

11. Mine keeps changing every 15 mins but at the moment it's of a cute baby tiger!

fond4.jpg
  12. mine is a scene from starwars made out of legos. it was hubby's idea, but i thought it was cute and kept it on there so i guess that makes me a geek too. :smile:

13. The pride and prejudice movie poster :biggrin: