What's your CL Christmas wish list?

gipursegal

Nov 22, 2010
I love the heel on those booties but leopard is tough to pair with stuff and those can only be worn a couple of seasons. With my loubs, I try to go classic. I'd also LOVE the big lips in that beige suede for xmas!

stefvilla

Nov 30, 2010
Miami, Fl
I have a leopard pair of Pigalles and I usually have to wear all black with them. Leopard isn't the easiest to pull off, but when you do it the right way it always makes a statement!

stefvilla

Nov 30, 2010
Miami, Fl
Here's another pair that I would love, but I think they're discontinued
Greissimo in Mint size 38.5. Has anyone seen them anywhere?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jill Zarin wore them at the last real Housewives reunion and I have been in in love ever since!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
^those shoes are from Spring 2010 and went on sale, so there may not be many left... you could try calling around though, you never know. barneys carried them.

also keep an eye on ebay and bonanzle. good luck.

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
I'm actually just looking to grab anything that's on sale - preferably 50% off would be nice, other than that, always wanted a Pigalle

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Hmmm. :thinking:

You know, I think I'm actually very satisifed at the moment. The only thing that I really really want for Christmas is sparkly and is definitely not a pair of shoes.... :girlsigh:

erinmiyu

queen of kitsch
Jun 29, 2007
over the hills and far away
Hmmm. :thinking:

You know, I think I'm actually very satisifed at the moment. The only thing that I really really want for Christmas is sparkly and is definitely not a pair of shoes.... :girlsigh:
lol

um, i guess my holiday wishlist is really just the maudissimas. still deciding which color. (have to decide soon before the choice is taken from me!)

stefvilla

Nov 30, 2010
Miami, Fl
Carlinha- Thanks for the heads up on Bonanzle, have been browsing on there all morning, there's awesome stuff on there!
@erinmiyu, love the maudissimas,e specially the sparkly ones!

Do you guys think a lot of styles will go on sale after Christmas?