what's your chanel fragrance?

1. I took the Chanel test and they said I was "Chance", but my sister and I just left Foley's and I told her Coco was my favorite! Particularly "Madamoiselle". What was yours?

2. i didn't take the test, but my all-time favorite is chanel no. 5 elixir sensuel. it's oil based and smells ever so slightly different than regular no. 5. i think it's being discontinued, so i better buy in bulk now :sad:

3. What Chanel test? :weird:

4. Chanel N°5 and Allure.

5. Chance!
    And Allure Homme is so hot on guys ;)

6. Most of them are too 'old ladyish' for my taste, but if I'd had to choose it would definitely be Allure. My mom loves it too.

7. i love chance!

8. I like Chance by Chanel (:

9. no. 22

10. I personally love Allure...so soft.

11. I didn't take the test but i've always been using Allure. I'm thinking of getting Chance, i heard that it smells good.

12. I didn't take the test either, but I love Chanel no 5. My mom got me my first Chanel no 5 back in HS, and I've loved it ever since.

13. I love Allure and no. 22. 22 is not as popular, but I've always liked it...especially in the winter for some reason.

14. where's this test?

15. Chanel No. 5 - "share the fantasy"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice