What's your chanel budget this yr and how much spent so far

my limit was 1 chanel (and 1st) but of course i became addicted and i may end up getting 2 more by the end of the year. argh! so addictive!!! but my 1st chanel was a great sale price and the other two are classics (GST and medium flap) that I hope will be the end of it for a long time.

well seeing how i no longer have my summer job because of school
and how i'm only 15...
my Chanel budget is...anything on sale that's under 500 =P hahaha.

...I'm waiting slowly for that Chanel LA to sink down, but so far it's been stuck at 600 D=

From the start of the year, I told myself I should be contented with having a classic LV Speedy Minilin Bag.... ended up buying 6 more this year (neverfull mm, pochete in monogram, speedy 25 in damier azure, sunset boulevard vernis, papillon in damier ebene and a black denim neo cabby mm)...

it didn't stop there.... moved on to chanel after buying a small shopping tote in black caviar at saks 5th NY last may. Then bought a red chanel satchel (don't know the name) and a few days ago, I got my 1st classic flap in black caviar - had a friend of mine buy it at singapore, and it's my most expensive purchase so far, this year! I swore that's my last purchase for the year but I can't get my mind off a beige or cream classic flap!!! :death:

I think I may only be able to purchase 1 Chanel purse next year. Prices are getting too dear and I am afraid to sell any of my older Chanels on e-bay to fund a new Chanel.

I see a jumbo flap coming on, perhaps in patent in some yummy color.... like midnight blue if I can find one.