What's your biggest Kooba mistake??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL! I laughed out loud when I read this - my toffee Nisha has the same issues! I have no idea why, but my hair gets constantly caught in the grommets & lacing of the shoulder strap. Because of this I've only worn her 2 or 3 times in the 4 months I've owned her.

Strange, because I have three Marcelle's which have the same type of grommets and lacing (though double handles) and it doesn't happen with them.

2. I'm afraid it might be my...white Marcelle. ~sigh~ I *love* her to pieces, but I am afraid to wear her out after reading of all the experiences with white Koobas discoloring (rubbing on jeans, yellowing, etc.).

Anyone with a white Marcelle who can vouch for its durability? Or of its ease to clean? :confused1:

3. So funny you mention a white Marcelle, I just bought an ivory one this morning from NM. I also have an ivory Sienna that I have worn quite a bit lately and have had not a single problem with it. No color transfers, no staining, no dirt marks or smudges. I'm careful with my bags though for sure and I haven't had it that long.

4. Wow - great timing! If you bought it this morning you certainly got a fabulous deal! :tup:

I should correct myself. I said "white" when it is indeed Ivory. I've only carried mine once, wearing light clothing, and directly to work. It's such a great spring/summer bag I really want to take her out. I think I will tomorrow. I'll never know until I try and I'm typically very careful with my bags as well.

Thanks for the info on your Ivory Sienna. =)

5. Yes, it was a great deal. Just one of them popped up on NM this morning and I've always loved the Marcelle style so I went for it.

I say go ahead and wear your beautiful Marcelle, even in ivory. That's what I've decided to do with my ivory Sienna. Just enjoy it! If it gets a little dirty, it can be cleaned. And, after all, we don't necessarily want them to last forever. You'll want a new Kooba down the road, right? :graucho:

6. I would like to know why there are no Kooba wallets??? I'd love a match!

7. Sadly, its my white Carla. I love her look, but realised how high maintenance she can be when she came into close contact with my jeans. Now I only use my Carla when I wear white capris, but she STILL managed to pick up smudges.

8. that would be fabulous!