What's your best H highlight for 2007?

Hello! I'm new to the board. I don't know if this qualifies as an H highlight, but I chuckle whenever I think of it: I was in my local H boutique on Halloween and a lady walked in and said "Trick or treat for a Birkin". (I don't think they gave her one.)
--Gabrielle

My H highlights -

- in February getting a shawl from DH for Valentines day :heart:
- in May getting my first mousseline shawl and discovering the beauty of mousseline! :love:
- in May discovering tPF - it helped me get through half the summer when DH was in Iraq, and helped me learn all I know about Hermes handbags!
- in December - buying my first Hermes purse (now if it would only get here!!!):nuts:

Meeting up to shop with pr1nc355 and getting my Steve messenger as well as my best friend getting me an alligator wallet for graduation!

awwww...I just saw this!

My highlights:
-meeting up with fellow lovely tpfers in NYC
-getting my :heart: (see my avatar)
-being 6" away from Posh Spice in Barneys BH with her fuchsia ostrich Birkin
-seeing the excitement on Mr. Posh's face as he got his Steve
-getting to be better friends with amkur, whom I met on this forum and who's become a really good friend IRL

My H highlights -

- in February getting a shawl from DH for Valentines day :heart:
- in May getting my first mousseline shawl and discovering the beauty of mousseline! :love:
- in May discovering tPF - it helped me get through half the summer when DH was in Iraq, and helped me learn all I know about Hermes handbags!
- in December - buying my first Hermes purse (now if it would only get here!!!):nuts:

I definitely wish TPF had existed in 2004 when DH was in Iraq :Push: It would have made the time go by just a bit faster!!!!

Discovering H and learning so much in a short time frame courtesy of tpf and the lovely tpf-ers here. And of course, getting my very first H bag.