What's your best H highlight for 2007?

Meeting all the smart, beautiful ladies at Payard during the NYC meet, showing up with no Hermes handbag but a Louis Vuitton and being welcomed warmly....what a gift....then just a few months later, getting the birkin bag 40cm that I really liked.....and then being invited to the Wall Street store with such a nice fellow tPFer and then dinner.....

experiences....happy new year !

In order of most important to more important:

Meeting such fabulous people at tPF, and meeting RC & IC IRL
Meeting my new SA at Wall Street
My barenia HAC
My vert olive Birkin
My...OK now it's getting embarrassing

Finding this amazing forum full of wondeful H info and even more amazing women to learn from. Thank you ladies. Hope 2008 brings lots of love, peace and of course H for all of you.

Finally making a connection with the most marvelous SA in the universe!
Finding many grail H bags!
Meeting marvelous, wonderful ladies (and gents) on this forum!
Every bag reveal thread - whooohooo!

2007 will always be an H highlight,as this year was my first to purchase anything H.
Turning 50 and not only getting my Birkin, in a colour/HW that I requested;but being able to place a SO for a crocodile Kelly too!
The perfect ending to 2007 was meeting maggiemoo in NYC, and seeing her get her H highlight for 2007!
Now if she can just manage to figure out how to post her pictures before 2007 ends!!!!! LOL

some fantasic fashion shows and parties the h i bought myself and the h i got from admirers 2007 has been good :smile:
but the best that i managed to be in one room with ex DH without going ballistic

Wow so many great memories...:tender:

I would have to say that meeting everyone here on the tPF and learning so much about H! And finally being able to obsess without fear of persecution. Thank you all!:flowers:

ITA! TPF was my greatest discovery of the year. I also "discovered" H this year, so I guess that counts as my best H highlight! I'd never known much about H before this year, and hadn't spent much time looking in the boutiques. After seeing the beauties on the forum, I'm now head-over-heels in love!