Whats Your Best Feature ??

Inky Paws said:
My strong compassion for animals or my smile.

aww, that's nice. I've always had a soft spot for animals. Sometimes I feel guilty for buying leather bags. :-X

oh well, I used to be a vegetarian too, I'm getting sloppy!

Anyways. I'm going with my legs. I kick my ass working out to have toned legs.

This is a really cute topic- btw. I did a presentation in a women & comm class last semester and we were talking about how girls are discouraged from saying positive things about themselves~ and how it's much more socially acceptable to just self-depreciate all the time. ( i.e. OMG I'm soooo fat today.) So, I challanged all the girls to say something they liked about themselves... it was like pulling teeth. :smile: anyways. /rambling. :-P

Maybe my compassion.. I've been a vegetarian for the last few years, and I do stuff such as foster rescued cats (no tigers though !).

I like my hair, although I really need to get it cut !

I used to really like my hair, but then just last week I chopped it off and now the more I look at it, the more I hate it. I swear the layers are uneven! :sad:

Now, it would have to be my smile. I get really crazy about taking care of my teeth.

my hair, it's long and medium brown (with blonde hilights) and ridiculously curly. like, ringlet curly. soon after we began dating, my boyfriend told me that he'd never be able to date another girl again because he'd never find another one with hair like mine :biggrin:.

which is still one of the best things anyone has ever said to me, lol.