Whats Your Best Feature ??

my eyes (which are a hazel that turns various shades of dark and light green)
my lips which are naturally quite full. my family used to tease me all the time but now they're jealous!

I try to feel good about myself and though it's hard sometimes, I really do appreciate and make the best out of my features. This is how God created me so I'm going to love it. :P My eyes are pretty big, especially coming from Korean heritage, and my eyelashes are long. I like my hair! It's soft and shiny, easy to style and I have lots of it so I'll never go bald. ;)

I asked my man...

Me: "Honey, what's my best feature?" (note, I didn't specify physical or otherwise)

Him: "Your ass." (without missing a beat or even really looking up from the computer)

Me: "From the neck up!"

Him: "Your eyes." (he actually looked at me with his head cocked to the side and thought about that one for a couple of seconds :lol:)

So, I have to say it must be............my hair!!! :P

^ LOL so typical, but it must be one helluva ass, because your face is gorgeous.

I asked my SO the same question and he also answered without looking at me: "Your pretty brown eyes." What a kiss-up! :rolleyes: :lol:

^Awwww...thanks, Claire! :hugs:

I asked my SO the same question and he also answered without looking at me: "Your pretty brown eyes." What a kiss-up! :rolleyes: :lol:

Dontcha just love it when they do that? :girlsigh: I was pretty surprised he just answered me. I figured that was the kind of question guys always think is a set up! :lol: