What's your "beater" bag?

pongpongchik

Aug 12, 2009
I'm looking for a beater bag when I'm not carrying my Chanels and need some ideas. I'm still undecided on whether I should pick up something super cheap from Target or what not, or if I want a designer beater bag. What do you use that you're not afraid for it to get dirty/scratched or bring to the ghettos when you're not carrying your Chanels?

I actually consider my WOCs to be my "beater" bags. I will wear them anywhere - parks, amusement parks, picnics, etc. They are perfect for hands free and, in caviar, patent, or aged calf, quite durable and worry free. It depends on how much you need to carry though.

Jennifer

actually my beater bag and i cannot believe how i treat it and how well it has held up minus a little rip in leather from the zipper folding over on other side when carrying in extreme cold... LARGE CHANEL REISSUE CAMERA CASE!!!!!! i cannot believe my "beater" is a chanel but also i got mine for $2000 so it's not like flap prices now or anything... and it just sort of happened. and it doesn't scream chanel. (one woman on the street once asked me about it and when i said it was chanel she was like is it real? because it didn't have ccs all over..) so if you happen to want to carry chanel as a beater try this one :smile: otherwise a lot of people i know carry goyard...

You know...originally I wanted the LV Neverfull MM as my beater bag. Somehow it's no longer aesthetically appealing to me anymore. I have a Black Balenciaga RH that is my beater bag at the moment, but I don't love it as much anymore. I guess I want something that's pretty, but at the same time I don't mind bashing around haha

I actually consider my WOCs to be my "beater" bags. I will wear them anywhere - parks, amusement parks, picnics, etc. They are perfect for hands free and, in caviar, patent, or aged calf, quite durable and worry free. It depends on how much you need to carry though.

Jennifer

Same here. My woc is my "beater bag". I usually also carry a compact foldable nylon tote incase I need to carry anything bigger in my bag later in the day.

You know...originally I wanted the LV Neverfull MM as my beater bag. Somehow it's no longer aesthetically appealing to me anymore. I have a Black Balenciaga RH that is my beater bag at the moment, but I don't love it as much anymore. I guess I want something that's pretty, but at the same time I don't mind bashing around haha

I love that Balenciaga RH! That's a great 'beater' bag. I also use some of my LVs (speedy, NF) and I love my Jimmy Choo Ramona for that go-to feeling! i think so much depends on what size you're looking for and how much you really 'beat-er'! :lol:

Reactions: ezabuk