Whats your Balenciaga/Paddy color of the day?

1. Im currently using my Ink city. How about you?:love:

2. Sadly, I have to admit that I am a reformed Tod's/Choo/Fendi/Burberry user. But I have recovered from that and now am looking frantically for a paddy and a city b-bag. Ask again in a week, maybe I will have better news! :lol: Your bags are wonderful, by the way.

3. my choco tote (chloe). Longest used bag ever.....

4. I say GO INK CITY! TDF!! Bal NY has a couple more if you are interrested:nuts:

5. my pewter first!

6. Ink rules! :nuts: :biggrin:
    I've been using mine constantly!

Ranskimmie, I think you should get commission on those last 2 bags when they get sold! Bal NY should thank you for advertising it! :P

7. My ink City!

8. There are only two more left?!!!!!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

9. Just trying to get more ink owners on this forum, can you tell?:P :biggrin: Comission, now thats an idea:idea:

10. Ink is lovely! My color of the moment however is seafoam and I don't even have one, wahh!! But it is sitill eggplant followed by indigo. :biggrin:

11. Your eggplant is soooo beautiful!:love:

12. Have been using my turquoise First since I received it a week ago :love: I’m not used to bright bags & am surprised it goes so well with my wardrobe!

14. I would LOVE a seafoam! So many colors...so hard to find!

15. Im using my Choc paddy today! ive been using it soo much since i got it (last dec) it was sooo worth every penny!
    but would (like many others) :love: :love: LOVE a seafoam balenciaga city! but unfortunetly i dont think that day will every come :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice