Whats Your Bag's Name?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Are any of you crazy like me and named their bag or ourse when you bought it? I named my stam ZAC STAM (and my last name) lol and Im that in love with it, I even talk to it when we go shopping. lol

2. have'nt named my bag yet..but i treat it like my baby..i dont put it down and will only give it to my hubby to hold when i have to use the RR:rolleyes: in the mall etc

3. There was another thread on this recently - if someone else knows how to link maybe they could add it so you can see all those names =)

I have a fluufy pink purse that I call my 'muff' gets kind of funny if I am at a club and people hear me talking about 'my muff' - I get strange looks.

Just ordered my fist LV - I'll probably call that one Louis - never thought of giving it my last name though - cute.

4. Just before the real designer bug hit, I had a bright green mock-python Liz Claiborne east/west I called Bad Bob - he's so d4mn snaky-punky, he rules!:yahoo:

My MiuMiu is just "Gorgeous" - as in "hello Gorgeous, we're going out now!":shame: and my other bags haven't really got names.... yet.:graucho:

I'm assured by top medical professionals, it's only when they start to talk back that you're in trouble....:nuts: :roflmfao:

Cx

5. I call my spy "mon amour" (my love) or "mon sac chéri" (my beloved bag).

I'm totaly devoted to my spies, specially my new black one, she is special! I mean it!

6. I have given nicknames to a few of my purses but not all. One of my vintage purses, for example, I refer to as my picnic basket and another has a Christmas Tree on it that I call my Christmas Tree.

I always refer to my purses as a female and I often say, "Don't hurt her!", etc.

7. I only have a name for my Louis Vuitton bag..I call it Louis. "Louis, we're going to school now."

8. i call my perfo speedy " Holey" ... LOL

9. After reading this post my wife has decided that I need to come up with names for all of her purses! Today we went shopping and bought a coach hamptons hobo in black. It is a textured leather. Any ideas for a name???
    :shame:

10. my dior messenger bag has no specific name.. i refer to it as my fave dior bag..... hmm, that is my only dior bag.. hehe