What's your bag taste score

1. found this fun little test to check your bag taste score. though it was pretty interesting.

http://bagrank.com

it also got a bag rank based on ppl's input. it's pretty interesting to see how the lady dior bag took so many spots in the top 5...

i'll start with mine:

You scored 83. You are a Fashionista. You have probably read every edition of Vogue from cover to cover and a fashion sense to match.

what's your score? :wlae:

2. I am a 37, which they say makes me a "fashion rebel." This made me laugh! Unfortunately, what I really am is very particular, and there was no third option for when you wouldn't want either of the two choices listed. Fun quiz, though!

3. n61, also a "fashion rebel"; I like what I like, and not what the fashion authorities tell me to love. :supacool: Never read a Vogue magazine in my life!

4. I was a 56 - also a fashion rebel. I, too, am particular. And sad that I couldn't answer "Neither" :P

5. 68 - Also "Fashion Rebel" that was fun, some great bags shown there :drool:

6. I'm a 50, which makes me a Backpacker. That's hilarious because I haven't used (or liked) backpacks since high school lol. Cute quiz though :smile:

7. 63..Guess I'm a fashion rebel

8. Rebel, although I would have liked to choose 'neither' as well.

9. ~52~~Rebel
    Surprise, surprise! :biggrin:

10. (me too! Some of those were terrible!~)

11. 51 I join the ranks of rebels which is acurate for me!

12. 79. "You are a Fashion Advocate. You greatly enjoy fashion and remain faithful to what your gut tells you regardless of whether it is 'trendy' or not."

Apparently TPF has taught me well. I still don't feel qualified to choose a premiere designer bag to purchase. :shrugs:

Fun quiz!

13. i got a 47 and the same result. i am in school and refuse to use a backpack.

14. I am 51 a Fashion rebel.

15. My score is 80 and that's spot on!

You are a Fashion Advocate.
    You greatly enjoy fashion and remain faithful to what your gut tells you regardless of whether it is 'trendy' or not.