What's your bag taste score

myism

O.G.
Sep 3, 2008
found this fun little test to check your bag taste score. though it was pretty interesting.

http://bagrank.com

it also got a bag rank based on ppl's input. it's pretty interesting to see how the lady dior bag took so many spots in the top 5...

i'll start with mine:

You scored 83. You are a Fashionista. You have probably read every edition of Vogue from cover to cover and a fashion sense to match.

what's your score? :wlae:

I am a 37, which they say makes me a "fashion rebel." This made me laugh! Unfortunately, what I really am is very particular, and there was no third option for when you wouldn't want either of the two choices listed. Fun quiz, though!

I am a 37, which they say makes me a "fashion rebel." This made me laugh! Unfortunately, what I really am is very particular, and there was no third option for when you wouldn't want either of the two choices listed. Fun quiz, though!

I was a 56 - also a fashion rebel. I, too, am particular. And sad that I couldn't answer "Neither" :P

79. "You are a Fashion Advocate. You greatly enjoy fashion and remain faithful to what your gut tells you regardless of whether it is 'trendy' or not."

Apparently TPF has taught me well. I still don't feel qualified to choose a premiere designer bag to purchase. :shrugs:

Fun quiz!

My score is 80 and that's spot on!

You are a Fashion Advocate.
You greatly enjoy fashion and remain faithful to what your gut tells you regardless of whether it is 'trendy' or not.