What's your bag taste score

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. found this fun little test to check your bag taste score. though it was pretty interesting.

http://bagrank.com

it also got a bag rank based on ppl's input. it's pretty interesting to see how the lady dior bag took so many spots in the top 5...

i'll start with mine:

You scored 83. You are a Fashionista. You have probably read every edition of Vogue from cover to cover and a fashion sense to match.

what's your score? :wlae:

2. I am a 37, which they say makes me a "fashion rebel." This made me laugh! Unfortunately, what I really am is very particular, and there was no third option for when you wouldn't want either of the two choices listed. Fun quiz, though!

3. n61, also a "fashion rebel"; I like what I like, and not what the fashion authorities tell me to love. :supacool: Never read a Vogue magazine in my life!

4. I was a 56 - also a fashion rebel. I, too, am particular. And sad that I couldn't answer "Neither" :P

5. 68 - Also "Fashion Rebel" that was fun, some great bags shown there :drool:

6. I'm a 50, which makes me a Backpacker. That's hilarious because I haven't used (or liked) backpacks since high school lol. Cute quiz though :smile:

7. 63..Guess I'm a fashion rebel

8. Rebel, although I would have liked to choose 'neither' as well.

9. ~52~~Rebel
    Surprise, surprise! :biggrin:

10. (me too! Some of those were terrible!~)

11. 51 I join the ranks of rebels which is acurate for me!

12. 79. "You are a Fashion Advocate. You greatly enjoy fashion and remain faithful to what your gut tells you regardless of whether it is 'trendy' or not."

Apparently TPF has taught me well. I still don't feel qualified to choose a premiere designer bag to purchase. :shrugs:

Fun quiz!

13. i got a 47 and the same result. i am in school and refuse to use a backpack.

14. I am 51 a Fashion rebel.

15. My score is 80 and that's spot on!

You are a Fashion Advocate.
    You greatly enjoy fashion and remain faithful to what your gut tells you regardless of whether it is 'trendy' or not.