What's your bad habit?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. did you try to chew a gum or tooth stick?

2. stay up all night

Nyc_chihuahua likes this.
  3. Me too

4. i can forget what I have to do in a few minutes, short memory like in a fish

Yuki85 likes this.
  5. Compulsive buying

Nyc_chihuahua and finer_woman like this.
  6. I open a cupboard door and don’t close it.

Here’s another. I don’t finish the last bite.

Nyc_chihuahua likes this.
  7. With shampoo/ conditioners, lotions etc I often leave about 1/4 of the product unfinished because I want to try a new product. The unfinished bottles go into my cupboard and are rarely used up. Rventually they are just thrown away. It’s wasteful and a bad habit of mine.

8. sleeping so so late like 1am and before going to sleep, i ate snacks and soda..

9. Try always to get 10h sleep

10. Ugh... so many!!
    1. Staying up too late
    2. Popping pimples :sad:
    3. Not closing my drawers/cabinets
    4. Taking clothes out to plan outfits and never putting them back until there’s a giant pile

11. Guilty, just not the soda. I haven’t had s soda since they stopped making caffeine free Vanilla Coke

12. 1) Lately.... buying vintage handbags, mainly exotics and never using them. I do have most of them out to look at though

2) Obsessively searching eBay and other sites for hard to find pieces of jewelry that aren’t made much anymore. I have gotten lucky quite a few times and found mislabeled items much cheaper. Which is why I’m obsessed.

3) I am horrible at putting new inventory in my shop. I have to be more consistent and commit to a specific amount time per day and do it. They say it takes a month of practice to make it a habit. I hope that works for me

4) Searching for hard to find converse and dr Martins. I want the American flag and the Britain flag boots. Still can’t find them in my size.

5) Looking at peoples hands. Especially if I end up having to shake their hand. Some are just so yucky, that I just don’t do it. Ugh People not washing their hands and licking their finger while eating is the worst

13. Shopping and spending money. lol. :biggrin:

14. always procrastinating and end up being late for my appointments!

15. Working too much and sleeping only about 5 hrs. Not a healthy combo I know.