What's your bad habit?

With shampoo/ conditioners, lotions etc I often leave about 1/4 of the product unfinished because I want to try a new product. The unfinished bottles go into my cupboard and are rarely used up. [emoji849] Rventually they are just thrown away. It’s wasteful and a bad habit of mine.

1) Lately.... buying vintage handbags, mainly exotics and never using them. I do have most of them out to look at though [emoji4]

2) Obsessively searching eBay and other sites for hard to find pieces of jewelry that aren’t made much anymore. I have gotten lucky quite a few times and found mislabeled items much cheaper. Which is why I’m obsessed.

3) I am horrible at putting new inventory in my shop. I have to be more consistent and commit to a specific amount time per day and do it. They say it takes a month of practice to make it a habit. I hope that works for me [emoji6]

4) Searching for hard to find converse and dr Martins. I want the American flag and the Britain flag boots. Still can’t find them in my size.

5) Looking at peoples hands. Especially if I end up having to shake their hand. Some are just so yucky, that I just don’t do it. Ugh [emoji58] People not washing their hands and licking their finger while eating is the worst