What's your bad experience with goyard?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Exactamente!

2. I am a big Goyard fan, but they are no longer hand painted.

I have owned close to 30 Goyard products over the years. They are definitely not hand painted as in prior years. This is pointed on their website.

3. I agree with the cracking handles, I experienced this few weeks after purchase. And well I wish it's hand painted, but its definetely not! Mine at least.

4. From what I remember they don't do every dot one after another by hand, but what's used is some kind of stencil (hope I got the word right). However, it still looks like hand painted so I don't mind

5. I agree with a lot of the comments here. I'm feeling veryyyy tempted to buy another Goyard piece. However, I am not impressed with the cracking/wrinkles along the handles and especially how easily the corners develop holes from usual wear. There is the option to get the corners reenforced but it's a bit of a hassle. :/

6. Ive been very happy with my St Louis. I like it so much better than the LV neverfull. I feel like everyone has that bag, but I don't see many Goyard around. Maybe its because I live in Singapore.

7. I just have mine in black color! I adore it's design and love it. Hopefully no cracking issue for my bag :smile: