What's you favorite 'everyday' LV bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Totally PM for same reasons as grace04!

2. Totally pm very comfortable and goes with everything I just love this bag !!

3. damier nf mm :biggrin:

4. of all my LVs, my Verona MM gets the most use now. i like that i don't have to worry about vachetta. plus it's nice and roomy.

5. neverfull mm or delightful pm

6. I wear a different bag almost everyday since I hung all of my bags on my closet walls so that I see them perfectly and could switch them out more conveniently! None of my babies get ignored now :smile:

My Alma in Gris was the one bag I used for over a week, it matches almost everything!!!

7. My most practical bag is my NF MM in Ebene, but my favorite bag is my azur galliera PM.

8. I've been carrying a damier azur Neverfull MM this summer, but as we head into fall then winter I'll carry a mono Totally PM. I love shoulder bags!

9. my mono speedy 30 (for now!)

10. My go to bag is my blue denim neo cabby w long tortoise stephen strap worn cross body

11. My Totally MM and speedy! :biggrin:

12. Mahina solar in poudre. I don't have to baby it, the strap is so comfy, and the color is good all-year round! I love love love it!!

13. Neverfull damier GM

14. I want to buy the Bloomsburry to use as a everyday bag.

15. NF. But I'm saving up for a Palermo GM. Hopefully, my arm doesn't come off with all the stuff I'm already planning to carry in it. :smile: