What's you favorite 'everyday' LV bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Mono Speedy 35 or Artsy GM! =)

2. All of my speedies (30) and BV.

3. BV! But I'm sure that'll change when I get my HG *swoons*

4. My favorite is probably my ebene Berkeley because it's like a Speedy but a little dressier and with more structure to it, but I probably get the most use out of Batignole Horizontal. Whenever I take the BH out of it's dustbag I realize how much I've missed her and think to myself how I should take better care of her. She is truly my workhorse bag!:smile:

5. Neverfull GM, but now that it is fall, my speedy 30

6. Will ALWAYS be my Cabas Mezzo monogram tote. LOVE it SO much.

7. Everyday, practical, holds-a-lot, not-too-heavy, bang around... has to be my Palermo PM.

8. probably my alma, or sometimes my bloomsbury. for work right now i am using my preloved le rad.

9. Definitely my Galliera PM or Damier NF MM..................

10. Galliera

11. Speedy ebene and azur

12. My petite noe. :biggrin: I have had it for years and honestly I have gotten my money's worth outta that bag!

13. I rotate through all of my bags based upon my outfit or mood. Only my smaller pieces are saved for evenings, and my messenger bags are saved for days when I want to be hands-free, like when I'm Mall shopping or at the movies with my kids.

14. Damier Neverfull and Mono Speedy

15. My Trevi is my most used bag since I bring it to work... on weekends if I'm wearing runners, I'll switch to my Papillon or Eva... dressier weekends I'll use my Artsy MM.