What's you favorite 'everyday' LV bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Right now I'm loving my DA Neverfull PM and DA Iena PM, but when I put these away at the end of summer I'll bring out my DE Neverfull PM for my day-to-day bag.

2. it'll have to be my Ebene Neverfull MM.

3. My Delightful pm in da. Love it so much

4. My neverfull GM in DE

5. My Retiro Noir. The most carefree bag I have. I did get the bandouliere xl strap in noir to match. I thought the strap that came with it was a little narrow for the bag. To me, it's like a tall Speedy. I really wish they would make a Speedy with Noir trim like the new World Tour available without the stickers. The vachetta on my Speedy keeps it from being my go to bag.

kalynab likes this.
  6. Lately is my Palm Spring mini backpack.. cute, worry free and can fit all my daily stuff..

7. All my bags are my everyday bags. I rotate daily.