What's wrong with the alma?

Well, if you're not an Alma girl, that is perfectly OK. You should get whatever bag suits you and is comfortable for you to use, especially when you are spending this much money. If you would rather have a Wilshire, then go ahead and get it (I love the vernis Wilshire too...although I admit that I am also an Alma fan. It took a long time to grow on me because I am typically a shoulder-bag girl, but finally I fell in love with it and now I want one. I can understand what you mean about it being bulky and heavy on your arm, though.) But my point is, get whichever bag feels right for you because after all, it is your money being spent, and you are the one who will be using this bag. You want to get the one that makes you happy.

This made much sense to me.. :smile: I just have to admit that it's ok not to love the alma, although I'm one of the odd ones that feel this way about it. I just can't see myself spending this much on a bag and not use it.. to have it sit in the closet just for me to stare at. I think I'm finally coming to peace with buying the Wilshire. Thanks! :hugs:

This made much sense to me.. :smile: I just have to admit that it's ok not to love the alma, although I'm one of the odd ones that feel this way about it. I just can't see myself spending this much on a bag and not use it.. to have it sit in the closet just for me to stare at. I think I'm finally coming to peace with buying the Wilshire. Thanks! :hugs:

Good for you!! Vernis Wilshire is a beautiful bag too!! :biggrin:

No problem! I want my fellow TPF members to be happy with their bags. Enjoy your gorgeous new Wilshire when you get it! :biggrin:

maybe you should get a wallet in vernis? My mom has the noeud wallet in pomme and it's gorgeous.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, I already have a wallet in vernis and am planning to get the keypouch too.. they're all too pretty! sigh... now I wish I could come up with a way to use the cles. HAHAHA!:biggrin:

I LOVE the vernis alma's. They are so beautiful! But - if its not you, then I can understand the hesitation. Not only that, but the Wilshire MM has a better price point.

Go for what suits your lifestyle and wardrobe. And don't worry about what others think!

maybe you should get a wallet in vernis? My mom has the noeud wallet in pomme and it's gorgeous.
My DH & I have tried to find a Sarah Noeud & haven't had success. It's not even on-line anymore. I think they discontinued it:sad: Sniff, sniff. I want one to match my Pomme alma..... Great pick though if available!!!

There is nothing wrong with the Alma. If you don't like it it's OK. Get a bag that you really like and will suit your lifestyle. When in doubt, don't! For me the Alma is too rigid, and it really won't fit into my casual lifestyle. Maybe If I get older ? :hrmm: But the Vernis Almas are so pretty!