What's wrong with my Totally pm DE strap

Allure73

Allure73
Mar 28, 2014
Purchase my baby on April 08, 2014. Not sure what went wrong. One strap looks perfect and the other is getting worse. What would you guys do?😫😢

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Yikes that's not good!! The one on the top looks like a 5 year old bag. (actually I've seen older that looked better) There's just no way it should look like that in such a short amount of time.

I don't like that normal wear and tear in two months. I mean maybe it's the strap that is underneath when on your shoulder? Scares me because I just purchased mine in late May. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Probably normal wear... like someone else said, it could be the strap that's usually under the other one when it's on your shoulder. That strap would not only be receiving pressure from the other one, but would also be holding more of the weight of the bag due to how it's positioned. Do you always carry the bag on the same shoulder, with this "damaged" strap on the inside (closest to your body)?

Mine is still ok. I bought on March and using her a lot, almost everyday. Better bring back to LV. Keep us posted.

I brought her to my LV STORE yesterday and they took pictures of the strap. Manager told me that they will email pics to the experts and they will give me call as soon as they review the pictures. 😟Shouldn't they take my bag and send it off for further review instead of taking pics? Hmmmm......😒

It seems like getting quality bags now are extremely hit or miss. I would take it in and see what they say.

I purchased a damier ebene neverfull GM and my straps crinkled and cracked. They attempted that normal wear and tear BS and I was like no way. They exchanged mine and I haven't had one problem with the new bag... Go figure.