what's wrong with my DH???!!! presenting another birkin....

Congratulations!! What a marvelous Valentine's Day present from a wonderful husband. The Black Togo and Red Chevre look incredible together, a perfect match. Enjoy these new beauties.

HI LADIES!!!!! OMG!!! u are all sooooo sweet and kind. thank u all soo much. i knew i could share this excitement with u and only u guys could appreciate my happiness!!! just when i thought my DH couldn't *regulate* my *ss any further on future H purchases (i was about to have to do a major H sneak buy...still might have to after this! hint: croc...braise.....GH.....muhahaha), he surprises me with his goooey sweetness. goodness..... if only it was this easy every time huh?? haha i was in such a bummy mood yesterday bc of some depressing personal issues, but this totally cheered me up FO SHOZEEEEE!!!!! thank u to u all for ur sweet thoughts!

ozzysmom: shopmom's dream closet that i was referring to was the post that she wrote about what her dream closet would be like....with a chandelier, etc. i forgot which thread it was in. i think the "orange boxes" thread that MrsSparkles started??

don't question, just enjoy it. we can't figure them out and vice versa. congrats! i love it when DH's finally wake up and realize "uh hullo... time to spoil & romance the wifey..."

You're so lucky!! Your DH is soooo sweet!

I see there are many DH's here who do care for H and are glad to buy you ladies your dream bags! I wish mine was that kind, he does think that a Chanel purse is waaaay to expensive, so go figure what he thinks of H - a total waste of money in his own words!

I'd love that my DH would appreciate the art work that H is.