What's with the fringe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm ok with the fringe on the Forever Tinas but I was taken aback when I saw these:

[​IMG]
    (Posted by carlinha)

Apparently other designers are also into the fringe look too!

Sergio Rossi - http://www.intermixonline.com/product/accessories/shoes/yvette+ankle+fringe+python+sandals.do?sortby=ourPicks
    Givenchy - http://www.barneys.com/Feather%20Strap%20Sandal/151145098,default,pd.html

I must admit I find them a little strange. What are your thoughts on this look?

2. I've grown to like them as a closed toe boot...they are 'hot'.

but the open toed look....not liking that at all.

I think it only works as a closed boot, but i'm sure some people will like these and buy them.

3. I like the Forever Tina b/c I love the shape and I like the idea of the fringe moving when you walk. The Short Tina and Summer Tina, however...there's just too much going on.

4. I didnt like the Forever Tina at first but i do like them now .. not enough to want to buy a pair though.

These are just ugly IMO! Passsssss

5. I don't like the open toe with the fringe either but I do like the forever tina boot!

6. Heehee, I dont like any of them! Not into the fringe. *whew* my wallet is safe for this round! LOL

7. i don't like fringe at all.

8. I don't like the fringe either! It reminds me of "Pocahontas"

9. Not liking the fringey style's either, I do like the forever tina's thought

10. I don't like the summer tinas or the short tinas.. just imagine how hot it would be wearing those on a warm summer day? No, not for me:nogood:
    they just look strange!

11. I hate all of it. LOL.

12. Call me old fashioned, but I hate that nasty fringe. It reminds me of pot smoking hippies wearing suede vests and giving everyone a peace sign for no reason.

13. My feelings exactly...

14. It looks like a shoe that very few women will be able to pull off. Like you are wearing some weird dust mop on your ankle. Wait, you're a human short broom!

15. LOL frozendiva, I was thinking the cleaning machines at the carwash!

I refuse to do the fringe trend!