what's ur opinion about nomade?

I checked LV.com and I couldn't see keepall in nomade anymore, isn't it discontinued??

I don't think so- it's in the newest issue of Le Catalogue. But even if it is, I'm sure there's probably quite a few still available.

Anyway I the Keepall is in the $3,000- $3,500 range as far as I know. Nomade is simply STUNNING IRL but you definitely have to be careful with it- it's certainly not a bag for rainy days :P

LOL actually this thread is inspired by my friend, he's nutz for the keepall nomade and when i accmpany him to the store, we can only find the speedy 30, alma ad lockit pm and few accessories, the keepall has to be SOs
and when i tried on the 30, i kinda like it!
but i think this bag will look ugly in a month or two in my hand LOL
i'm somehow a little bit clumsy

It's gorgeous!!! I guess if I bought it, the scratches wouldn't bother me that much because it's the nature of this leather. Sometimes I love a bag when it's all broken in and the leather is distressed and yummy looking.

I love the leather, just not the color. If it were more of a dark brown I would definately have one!

I think if you love it, then go for it!!

Is the nomade dyed vachetta leather? I have a Dooney alto that is dyed vachetta. When it scratches I rub the scratch with the flannel dustbag to smooth the scratch. They nearly vanish! If nomade does this it will look fantastic with age. Anybody have a photo of an aged piece?