what's ur opinion about nomade?

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
p11277515_ph_hero.jpg

i tried it on the store and it's beautifullll i mea it's very luxurious but understated.
not many logos...

and the SA said that the handle won't change colours unless from watermarks and it's so easily scratched too.

anyone have something from nomade line ?

That's a very classy line, I'd love to have it in alma ... however the scratches will absolutely drive me nuts, I like my bags to be scratch free ... just being anal I guess. Was the speedy heavy?

I saw a lot of on display at the Champs elysees store all of them had scratches and some of them were really really bad I could deal with a bag I'd have to baby if you stress over vachetta give it a miss it will give you a heart attack

no, it's not as heavy as i thought it would be.
yeah but it scratch very easily, i saw the agenda on display and maybe some ladies with long nails or big diamond rings tried to open it so it scratch the parts near the opening :cursing:

Keepall is gorgeous... but scratches would bother me. Ouch, I checked LV.com and I couldn't see keepall in nomade anymore, isn't it discontinued?? I'm sure that you can SO one :yes: :graucho:

I agree with the other posters.. it's a beautiful leather, but too high maintenance for me. I do eventually want to own something from that line, though.