what's ur opinion about nomade?

jamalu

XoXo
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Netherlands
It's beautiful but so easily scratched.. I would only use it for special occasions! I think one day I will buy a nomade agenda(if they still make it)..

Jun 26, 2006
Florida
Love the line but it's so expensive & fragile. I might consider a wallet but I would worry way too much above scratches on a nomade handbag.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
beautiful line, its just delicate, be more careful with this bag!

I say go for it!

I LOVE the keepall and Lockit vertical

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
I checked LV.com and I couldn't see keepall in nomade anymore, isn't it discontinued??
I don't think so- it's in the newest issue of Le Catalogue. But even if it is, I'm sure there's probably quite a few still available.

Anyway I the Keepall is in the $3,000- $3,500 range as far as I know. Nomade is simply STUNNING IRL but you definitely have to be careful with it- it's certainly not a bag for rainy days :P

article3

Loves Bags
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
It looks great when brand new, but the scratches would drive this OCD gal INSANE!

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
LOL actually this thread is inspired by my friend, he's nutz for the keepall nomade and when i accmpany him to the store, we can only find the speedy 30, alma ad lockit pm and few accessories, the keepall has to be SOs
and when i tried on the 30, i kinda like it!
but i think this bag will look ugly in a month or two in my hand LOL
i'm somehow a little bit clumsy

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Gosh, nomade is so beautiful..
I'd never get anything from the nomade line, I'd be too freaked about scratching it. It kills me to scuff my bags and shoes!

girlsgottoshop

The Shopping Queen
Jan 5, 2006
Fabulous Las Vegas
It's gorgeous!!! I guess if I bought it, the scratches wouldn't bother me that much because it's the nature of this leather. Sometimes I love a bag when it's all broken in and the leather is distressed and yummy looking.

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
I love the leather, just not the color. If it were more of a dark brown I would definately have one!

I think if you love it, then go for it!!

Kathyy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Is the nomade dyed vachetta leather? I have a Dooney alto that is dyed vachetta. When it scratches I rub the scratch with the flannel dustbag to smooth the scratch. They nearly vanish! If nomade does this it will look fantastic with age. Anybody have a photo of an aged piece?

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
It's gorgeous!!! I guess if I bought it, the scratches wouldn't bother me that much because it's the nature of this leather. Sometimes I love a bag when it's all broken in and the leather is distressed and yummy looking.
I agree .... you will add your character to it ...I like the look of the new nomade key holder too:love: