whats ur fave everyday necklace

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
All of my pendants are my favorites, but I usually switch around my diamond solitaire, tiffany 18k lock (old style does not open), or tiffany 18k mini bean.
I have a 14k 8mm omega that I got many years ago and that is probably my absolute favorite, but I don't wear it all the time. I hope it trends back in so I can get some more slides for it.

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
Tillie: You have the best jewelry in thw owrld, no matter what you wear :biggrin:

I usually wear my white gold diamond solitaire pendant
Pandora......... What a sweet thing to say........Thank you! :blush: I bet your Diamond Pendant is gorgeous!! :cloud9:

courty

Apr 1, 2007
mine is a verry tiny rose gold heart on a thin yellow gold chain- it sits very close around my neck, and is so small you can hardly even see it, except that the rose gold is really shiny.

it was a gift from the boyfriend for xmas and i love it.

Pandora 15

Hopeless!!!
Oct 17, 2009
Ontario Canada
Pandora......... What a sweet thing to say........Thank you! :blush: I bet your Diamond Pendant is gorgeous!! :cloud9:

Oops, I just noticed all of my spelling mistake....sorry:shame: Must of been all of the TPF excitement...

I'm in search of a nice yellow diamond pendant set in yellow gold now :nuts:

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I guess my diamond heart pendant or my yellow gold curb chain. Both of them are my favourites for everyday wear.