whats ur fave everyday necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. right now mine is my diamond G pendant small and dainty

2. All of my pendants are my favorites, but I usually switch around my diamond solitaire, tiffany 18k lock (old style does not open), or tiffany 18k mini bean.
    I have a 14k 8mm omega that I got many years ago and that is probably my absolute favorite, but I don't wear it all the time. I hope it trends back in so I can get some more slides for it.

3. I wear my Gold, Tiffany.... Floating Heart on a 16" chain, almost every day!

4. Tillie: You have the best jewelry in thw owrld, no matter what you wear :biggrin:

I usually wear my white gold diamond solitaire pendant

5. Pandora......... What a sweet thing to say........Thank you! :blush: I bet your Diamond Pendant is gorgeous!! :cloud9:

6. mine is a verry tiny rose gold heart on a thin yellow gold chain- it sits very close around my neck, and is so small you can hardly even see it, except that the rose gold is really shiny.

it was a gift from the boyfriend for xmas and i love it.

7. I love my tiffany mini bean!

8. Thx I wanted to bump up the old one and couldn't find it

9. my favorite is a bezeled 1ct sapphire I got from Birks is such a pretty medium blue

10. The Tiffany Key SS with 18 inch chain.

11. Oops, I just noticed all of my spelling mistake....sorry:shame: Must of been all of the TPF excitement...

I'm in search of a nice yellow diamond pendant set in yellow gold now :nuts:

12. My DBTY necklace

13. Mines a little silver star on a chain with an engraving on the back that I got from my mom :smile:

14. I guess my diamond heart pendant or my yellow gold curb chain. Both of them are my favourites for everyday wear.