**whats ur fav Louie Luggage Piece**

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys I am a fanitic for LV luggage but whats ur fav i have a few pices but i think the BISTEN 50 is my favorite
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]<--- MY Fav savin up

2. Trunks!!
    Any trunk.

3. yea i cant wit till i get the bisten 50

4. Keepall and L'Extravagant

5. Of the ones I own, pegase 50, it's so useful. Off the wishlist, hatbox!

6. I second that :love:

7. thats suhali right?

8. yes L'Extravagant is Suhali its my MOST wanted piece!

9. after the poche toilette the bisten is what i hve my eye on

10. i love the Mono Carryall :love:!

and also the Pegase 60 and 70 in Mono, Damier and Taiga:girlsigh::tender:

11. I really like the Damier Grimaud, it's so refined and different. Very impractical though I suppose.

12. Out of what I have...the Trolley Bosphore. I would love a trunk someday though!

13. Keepall and Pegas&#233;. However, I am starting to get into the carryall too. I am thinking about getting a pegas&#233; because I'm tired of carrying my keepall around when it gets awfully heavy, but I also want an MC keepall, and since I refuse to check in LV, I can't really justify owning a lot of luggage..

14. Damier Alzer
    Geranium L'Extravagant
    Any newer trunk :biggrin:

15. Though I don't have any LV luggage as of yet - I really liked the Tabago Keepall and Caryall when I saw them earlier this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice