Whats up with Karen Kooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should contact Vlad and let him know about it. I'm pretty sure he & Megs can block certain ads from appearing on the site. They just might not be aware of the ad yet!

There was a thread about it in the LV section, it has been removed I think since I can´t find it now. The items were authentic but it turns out there is no Karen Kooper but 2 guys behind the site. And they got nasty with a certain member from this board, identity theft issue.

Sorry, what's the issue with KK? I used to be a good client of hers. She NEVER sold me an unauthentic item. NEVER. And her ebay ID is still impeccable. Out of 1442 feedbacks she is 100% Positive with no neutrals and no negatives. Her clientele is very huge. What's the problem with Karen Kooper?

Karen Kooper

Baggs, apparently there was an issue between KK and one of the members of tPF. However, that issue had nothing to do with authenticity of KK's items. I really don't see the point of this tread, esp. in Hermes sub forum.

kk is not a woman it's a mother and son. i don't know how much i can say about it but there is a huge issue with them and a member. they also created mulitple ids on this forum that they used to promote themselves and their business. very bad people. very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.