What's up with ebay and the new ergos?

Employees can't buy any ergo until after Mother's Day, so that may not be it. I honestly have no idea but I will say that the natural bags come out of the packaging with little scuff marks on them. I love that color but it seems that it gets marks on it VERY easily.

does this mean you're now out of debt???
For the most part! :yahoo: All we have left really is new charges for furniture for the apartment. It feels so nice to have a smaller collection now and actually use all my bags. Selling my unused bags was definitely the best thing I did. I will post a pic of my new collection soon! :smile:

I think it is the fact that a lot of people don't know about the new collection yet.. It also happened with this large ergo hobo in Khaki/bronze I was watching..

I think people are not familiar with this color combo and may be worried about getting a fake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250237437257&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

It was NWT and sold for 162.35 !!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that and realized I missed it because I was eating or something!!

okay, that is just like TinksDelite who got the Camel Lily for less than $400 WAY before they were available for sale. Then that same seller sold the black medium for $500. That person claimed they were from a photo shoot.

I think it is the fact that a lot of people don't know about the new collection yet.. It also happened with this large ergo hobo in Khaki/bronze I was watching..

I think people are not familiar with this color combo and may be worried about getting a fake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250237437257&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

It was NWT and sold for 162.35 !!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that and realized I missed it because I was eating or something!!

omg! How did I miss this? :crybaby:

The seller of the black bag (
s.gif
phenixx2000) seems to have lots of Coach things way before they come out in stores. Sometimes they are listed without the hang tags. I noticed this seller a couple of months ago when they were selling the new sig stripe items before they came out in the store.
That seller is from Canada. Maybe that makes a difference? I've watched a couple of their auctions but couldn't stomach the $28 shipping! I didn't know they would go for that low!