What's up with ebay and the new ergos?

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I was just discussing this on another thread. I think somone must have an in somewhere and maybe some of the items are slightly off, like quality control and they don't make the cut and them someone gets ahold of them. I am expecting the black bag tomorrow, I paid more for mine that that though, that's a sweet deal.

starrymaz

*starry*
O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Both auctions had no reserve price. Maybe people are just not willing to bid too high? :shrugs: Sales on eBay do seem to be slow lately. I've seen many items with low starting bids ending very low.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Well, I got the tan one last week and it was a bit scuffed up but nothing cleaning didn't fix and it is a pretty bag!

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
Dallas, TX
Maybe people just don't know they are out yet and don't do a "search" for them. Does that make sense? Not every Coach shopper is in the know like us tPF'ers! I'm sure once they are available the ebay price will go up :shrugs: Just a thought...

May 26, 2007
FL
Maybe people just don't know they are out yet and don't do a "search" for them. Does that make sense? Not every Coach shopper is in the know like us tPF'ers! I'm sure once they are available the ebay price will go up :shrugs: Just a thought...
I was just thinking the same thing! I can't believe that black one went for $152!!

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
its true that ebay sales are really slow lately... darn the economy!!

but yeah they must have "fell off of a truck" ... or maybe theyre really good fakes, who knows..

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I saw a patent pond ergo hobo on ebay tofay and the patent pond ergo tote in my boutique on saturday, I so wanted to buy it but cannot spend that much!

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Beautiful Bluegrass State
The seller of the black bag (
phenixx2000) seems to have lots of Coach things way before they come out in stores. Sometimes they are listed without the hang tags. I noticed this seller a couple of months ago when they were selling the new sig stripe items before they came out in the store.