What's This Style?

1. Thanks! Now if I could only see that style in real life, lol.

2. If you are thinking about the Shrug, take a look at the Day. It's a tad bigger and the shoulder straps are a little bit longer but it makes a difference. Also, if you are not sure about the style, try either Barneys or Neimans as you can return the bag should you not like it. Neimans in particular has a very good return policy. I just ordered an Emerald work and don't plan to use it until I can compare to the new fall forest green color and then decide.

3. ^^Thanks! I originally had a Twiggy on hold at my local NM. And I realized that it didn't look quite right with my things in there, it was sagging too much. And I liked the First, but it's a bit too small. I asked the SA to see if she had a Day and she did!!!

I got the bag in rouille. It's my first B-bag and I think I'm in love with it. But I really need to evaluate all my purchases.... Especially since I'm on the waiting list for a Chanel Reissue too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice