What's this style called?

  1. I saw this the other day in Selfridges (this photo is from yahoo auctions though) and was wondering if any of you know the name of its style? It's not on atelier naff so just wondering..? TIA :flowers:
  2. Oooh, that's new I think. Tanja just got one in Grenat - try searching for it with the colour name. Its like a b-bag wapity - super-cute.
  3. Thanx english girl!
  4. Yes, I think it calls 'toilet case' - but maybe Tanja could tell you exactely :yes: !
  5. Yeap it's called toilet case or at least that's what Theresa here calls it. Did you get it?
  6. Not yet. Hesitating if I should get this or the coin purse...
  7. ooh percephonie... i think it's sooo cute. yeah, it reminds me of LV's wapity, but the b wapity is so much cuter than LV though :P
    i say, this is a better choice than coin pursem it's bigger and it can be used as coin purse too and much more items...
  8. I think I might get the wapity in rouge vif for now and maybe a coin purse later on. Thanx for the advice seahorseinstripes!