What's this character's name and...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
I really love this character, do any of you know what's her name and which prints are she usually in? tia:P

CIMG0011-1.jpg

I totally forgot tutti and she is right in the middle of my bag. hahaha.

She's not on tutti :confused1: On tutti it's the real cow mozarella. There are 2 different characters that look like this...one is the girl who's on paradiso & famiglia and one is the cow who's on citta & famiglia & tutti. Right, or am I confused now? :confused1:

She's not on tutti :confused1: On tutti it's the real cow mozarella. There are 2 different characters that look like this...one is the girl who's on paradiso & famiglia and one is the cow who's on citta & famiglia & tutti. Right, or am I confused now? :confused1:

JenY, I'm with you...I've always seen them as two different characters. One's a cow and one's an angel, both with machine guns. LOL!

-SB

JenY, I'm with you...I've always seen them as two different characters. One's a cow and one's an angel, both with machine guns. LOL!

-SB

Thanks!! I thought I was going :nuts: for a second but then I went to famiglia for reference and they're both on there but you're right, one is a cow and one is an angel. They are 2 different characters!! Both adorable though! :love:

I agree about the hair remark. They're just similar IMO because of the gun... but we can call her mozzarella too since I don't think they're on the same print ever