What's this about a Purple Leather Carly??

So I called JAX and the Carly is halfway through the process at the warehouse yet but they are going to put a call (fingers crossed they do this) to FedEx to re-route my package to my apartment address. hopefully they'll listen and do this! I'd rather have the satisfaction of opening the box up myself!! i'm a weirdo I know.
Anxiously waiting...................

This is strange, because whenever I order bags to be shipped to the boutique, they do NOT open the package. When I ordered the Tattersall satchel back in the spring and there wasn't even a pic of it on the computer, they were all very excited to see it when it came in. I told them they could open it for a look see when it arrived but they said they could not open the package because it belonged to me since I had already paid for it. It sounded like it was an official policy not to open the packages before the customer.

I think that she must of had it come in the store as a gift then it is in a gift box and they cannot open it at the store but is you have it just come to the store they have to handle it to get it out of the box for you right. This what I have had happen to me.

I like sending an order to the store because I don't want to worry about someone stealing my package if noone is home to take it in. It doesn't bother me if the the SAs open the box and check out the bag. They all get very excited when something new comes in. I know I love it when they show me a bag that someone ordered. We all treat it with great care. When I buy a bag from the boutique it is out of the box too so I guess I just don't see the difference. We all have our little quirks and you should do whatever makes you happy!