What's this about a Purple Leather Carly??

I called JAX again and this lady was not very helpful. She tried to explain that the Plum Carly in all Leather is already out and is at my store.. ummmm I'm totally confused.

Well I called my store here in Michigan and YES they have them in Plum. On my Way!!!!!!

I called JAX again and this lady was not very helpful. She tried to explain that the Plum Carly in all Leather is already out and is at my store.. ummmm I'm totally confused.

Well I called my store here in Michigan and YES they have them in Plum. On my Way!!!!!!

SHUT UP!!!!! :wtf: please please please post when you get back

I'm going now to take a look at it.. no promises I'll exchange my fraying black sig. Carly for this one (if it doesn't blow me away) but I will post whatever I end up buying as soon as I get back!

So I went to the local boutique and that thought I was talking about the signature/plum Carly and I said "no no no I heard a plum was coming out". So low and behold that brought out a medium leather plum Carly from the back! It is very cute, very classy. I would describe the plum as a darker color, sorta like the color of the Hamptons hobo that just came out- maybe a little richer plum then that.

ANYWAYS, I exchange out my sig frayed Carly :crybaby:for the LARGE Leather Plum Carly (they had to order it) and the order will come into the boutique in 3-5 business days. So I will def. post when I get it! Oh, it has BRASS hardware.

I looked at both the Zoe in Bordeaux and the Leather Plum Carly and I decided on the Plum Carly because I feel it would go with more. It was a tough decision but I went with it.

So I ended up owing $106 total since the exchange was $100 dollars more!

I'm sure I will get good use out of this one!!

Very excited!!