What's the worst thing your pets have done?

This is why I flush mine. I'm afraid of what might happen to them1 Clarence goes into the wastebasket in my bathroom for used Qtips. He loves 'em.

Our sewer system won't handle them. But if yours does, that's great! We live at the bottom of a apartment complex and it seems everytime someone does flush theirs, the sewer water backs up in my apartment, since we are on the lowest side of the pipes. It's not pretty! (Happens about twice a year.) Rotor Rooter comes out and they run a snake line down the pipe, and it ALWAYS snags tampons.

But prevention with Spike is the best way to deal with her. Just when I think I have her figured out, she goes and does something else equally annoying.

Let's see...
Once my Gengy peed on an expensive pair of boots, but he was already ill, so I can't blame it on him.
Oh, when he was healthy, he once killed a pigeon and spread the poor bird's rests all over the terrace. It was a gruesome sight at 7 a.m.

One of my current babies, Bijou, always chews on cables: he "killed" several headsets, an iPhone charging cable, and a couple of phone cable. He's lucky I love him!

-chewed up my expensive bras, and ONLY my expensive bras, never the cheap ones I get at Target
-paraded around with the tattered remains of my bras when company comes over, and ONLY when company comes over, otherwise he chews in secret
-somehow unzippered my backpack and ate my secret stash of Cadbury's chocolate roses that I had brought back from London
-escaped from his outdoor pen in much the same way Speedy's baby opened his gate and had a lovely roll in cow manure. Took three vinegar baths to get him somewhat tolerable. It is also how I found out vinegar makes hair/fur shiny
-tried to steal my mom's best friend's Louis Vuitton purse. At least he had taste.

My beaver and chewbie (yorkie and maltese) has done some pretty usual chewing and destroying cords, carpets, shoes, bags, cabinets, beddings (all of our blankets and pillow covers have tons of tiny wholes) pretty much anything that they can chew on while they were still a puppy. Now that they are both over 2 years old, they are content into destroying their chew toys.
Their cousin Gabi (my sister's german sheperd) on the other hand has managed to destroy the entire living room and everything on it when she was still 8MO. After trashing my sisters' next 4 sofas, my sister gave up on buying sofa's and waited until gabi turned 3 years old. LOL... Gabi is now turning 5 this August and has been enjoying her own loveseat..

IMG_0001_1.jpg

This is a picture of just one of the walls that my cock a poo, Sadie has eaten. We have three spots that look exactly like that.
She has also eaten my 100 dollar leather gloves,
Several pair of expensive shoes,
The lamp cord, ipod earphones and anything THAT DOES NOT EAT HER FIRST!
She also goes through the laundry bin and takes our dirty clothes outside one piece at a time. One day the neighbour handed me back my bra.
The worst thing she did was chew on a battery that has been knocked out of something and got acid in the inside of her mouth. Several parts of her gums were burned, but she still goes on.
She is very lucky that she is cute.:heart:

Worst thing(s) my cat has done is opened my birds cage & sent it's occupants to heaven second would be clawing/chewing holes in my carpet as a kitten. I took her to the vet & got her declawed in front & asked to have her teeth removed, they would only fulfill one request, lol

We've got a two-and-a-half year old German Shepherd/Collie cross. She suffered an auto-immune disease when she was a few months old. Her body rejected some of it's own cells thinking they were foreign bodies so the skin around her nose, mouth and eyes blistered and she lost her fur (it's grown back now). She was on various medications for a long time and we were very worried she wouldn't get through it. Luckily she's fine now, thankfully. Maybe that's the only way she's got away with the following:

Chewed through:
Camera cable (couldn't buy a replacement so had to get new camera)
Hairdryer cable
DH's trainers
3 pairs of slippers
Weight bench
Coffee table :wtf:
Every single bed we've bought her (she'll only sleep on a blanket)
Lots of paperwork
DVD's

She always pulls rubbish out of the kitchen bin
She dug a hole in the turf BIL had recently laid
She pulled up the carpet in the living room
She always pulls the stuffing out of the decorative cushions on the sofa
She pulled a curtain rail off the wall (fixings and all!)

So far though, I think the worst thing she's done is scratch her way through a plasterboard wall and into the wall cavity!

Still, look at that face... we can never stay mad for long :love:

Attachments

• n567916456_414012_5643.jpg
    n567916456_414012_5643.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 36
  • n567916456_414013_1209.jpg
    n567916456_414013_1209.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 38
I have 3 Lhasa Apsos so I have a lot of doggoe terror stories. Lhasas are great dogs but they are not people pleasers, they're very strong willed.

The most emotional thing I can think of is when my male (the dog I use as an avatar) was at my best friend's house with me. We left him in the backyard with her dog and her pet rabbit. Yep, you guessed it, he killed her bunny she has had for YEARS. He didn't make a mess of it or anything and there wasn't a sign of blood, but the bunny was dead none the less. :sad: A couple of months later I noticed a tapeworm (well it's actually the tapeworm eggsack, but we won't get into how gross that is) in a dog poop. It seems most rabbits are carriers of tapeworm and incubation period fell in the timeline of the bunny murdering. The vet had to give both dogs (I only had 2 dogs at the time) a very painful (and expensive) tapeworm shot because we weren't sure if the female had tapeworms too. So yeah, that trumps the pair of shoes he destroyed as a pup.

The Staffie I used to have had a thing for latex gloves (kinky dog :wtf:). Anyway, one day she stole a used (for fake tan) glove from the bathroom bin. Nothing unusual there, though I tried always to discourage her. This day though, instead of just whipping it from side-to-side around her face, Bonnie chewed it and - before I could stop her - swallowed the glove down ... whole!!! :wtf:

A few days passed by with no ill effects. Then I saw her, from the window, out in the garden, straining to have a poo. I saw her pass a huge object and heard her whimper. I went out to investigate - dog was fine now but the sight that greeted me will never leave my memory. On the grass was the completely intact latex glove. Each finger and thumb was filled with poo, making the glove stand up to look exactly like a hand emerging from the grass!!! :shocked:

Well my lop rabbit, (the sweet little thing below) has cost me a lot of money... You have to watch him every second. He can eat through a cord in one bite. He has eaten the trimming around the doors on 3 rooms in my house in italy and 1 room in my aunts home in the states, He has eaten the phone cord in half twice. He has taken a chunk out of my cord for the pc... just waiting for problems anyday now. Took a chunk out of DVD Recorder cord. He has eaten the cord on my infrashine expensive flat iron. Eaten the cord of 2 lamps and 1 vacuum cleaner. He started spraying one month for no reason and sprayed all over my 1 month old 3,000 white sofa. He sprayed the walls in his room. Thank god this has stopped! Has eaten the straps of my boots, eaten holes in about 5 sweaters and a couple pairs of pants. He has eaten the shower curtain, many towels . He chewed through his brand new 120 euro soft carrier in 5 minutes chewed the darn zipper right off bought him a cheap one and he chewed that also so now he travels in a hard carrier which he has also taken a chunk out of. There is a big hole at the top in the hard plastic now. Lots more stuff I am sure. I still love him to death but he is expensive!

My little one was very wild when he was a baby... He would be playing outside and I would turn my back for 2 minutes...he would dig up a small plant and bring it inside and oh my he shook his head and I tried to catch him, but that just made it worse (This happened about 3 times).

He chewed up my laptop charger.

My ugg boots.

The corner of my $400 rug :cursing:.

He did a lot for such a ting dog! Hes great and I love him so much even after all that trouble:love:

my fat cat peed on my ex's couch the night before he moved out all of his stuff, than 3 yrs later decided to start peeing on my couch that was a no go, so I had to dump the couch after having it professionally cleaned 3x's than I was living at my friends house and my big kitty again decided to pee on his couch, he didnt tell me at first because I was out of state dealing w/ my dad's death but than about 2 months later he did it again the night b4 we were schedule to drive back to NY from FL. NOT cool. I have to live with tinfoil on the couch to make sure he doesnt ruin this new couch

004.JPG

043.JPG

002.JPG

do you think I pissed him off or something? maybe for putting him in this dog coat
The middle pic is my angel kitty!