What's the price??

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I want the Mini Sac HL. I was wondering how much it was after the price hike?? and does anyone have it that can take a picture for me?? thanks... I think that this might be my new bag. I absolutely love small bags. I have the papallion 19 mini...and I love it.:love:

2. I love this bag too! Unfortunately it's no longer on Eluxury in either the Monogram or the MC. Guess you could call a boutique and ask.

3. I think it was around $320-$340. I bought my couple of years ago when it was still $225, used it many many times until the handles really darkened, and then sold it on eBay few weeks ago for $199! It was the best investment. It's definitly is a cute bag that fits a lot more than you think!

4. Oops! I apologize. :shame:

5. I got mine before the price hike. Here are my pictures:

mini sac 1.JPG

mini sac 2.JPG

I've been using it all the time. I love it! It's so cute!! :love:

6. how much was it before the price hike?

7. thanks guys

8. they are sooo cute!! I want one

9. If I'm not mistaken, the old price was $330. If the new price is $335 it only went up by $5.:biggrin:

10. I think I paid $330 before the price hike. Sorry, I can't check right now since I'm in the process of moving and I already packaged up everything including my bag receipts. :lol:

11. Yes, today it reappeared on eluxury. :smile: