what's the price about a gold lock in hippo shape?

hermes

Oct 2, 2006
I will have a kelly bag with gold hardware as my X'mas gift,but I also loooooooooove to have a hippo lock in gold or other special shapes.

Do you ladies know how much a gold hippo lock is? Is there any other specially designed locks in gold color?

Thank you so much~~~~~~~~

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I think my hippo was about $285? There's also elephants, pegasus, heart, ship and other locks in the gold. I :heart: the hippo too! But he's more expensive than some of the others.

hermes

Oct 2, 2006
Thank you~~~~~~I will pick up my kelly tomorrow(I cannot to wait~~~~My heart already fly to there).

Is the hippo lock limited edition for 2006? I am afraide there is no more available right now.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
There are still some available, Hermes......where are you located?

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
USA
Thank you~~~~~~I will pick up my kelly tomorrow(I cannot to wait~~~~My heart already fly to there).

Is the hippo lock limited edition for 2006? I am afraide there is no more available right now.
You know what's so funny? I bought elephant cadena from Hermes a few days ago, and read on this board that elephant is year of 1988!!!!!!!!!!! I have NOOOOO idea how they had it in stock! It's still a big mistery to me...:shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs:

Nom De Plume

Nov 21, 2006
You know what's so funny? I bought elephant cadena from Hermes a few days ago, and read on this board that elephant is year of 1988!!!!!!!!!!! I have NOOOOO idea how they had it in stock! It's still a big mistery to me...:shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs:
I'm fairly sure that they just keep making more of them.