What's the perfect bag for a sporty girl?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm new to TPF! I have a small bag collection that mostly consists of small cross body like bags, such as the Chanel WOC and LV Favorite. My birthday is coming up and I want to purchase a new bag. I'm considering the Gucci Belt Bag (which I know isn't really a bag) but I know it's not really the "in thing." What would you say is the perfect bag for a sporty girl? I'm usually in my gym clothes all day or sneakers and jeans. I'd appreciate any of your advice!

2. Have you looked into Balenciaga? I personally love their line of motorcycle bags (the city is probably their most popular style) - perfect mix of chic, edgy, and downtown.

3. Since you like crossbody bags, have you considered the Gucci Disco bag?

4. The Gucci belt bag look is very Italian! I would suggest these:

- Balenciaga City
    - Louis Vuitton x Sofia Coppola duffle bags
    - Alexander Wang Emile
    - Givenchy Nightingale

All of them are very sporty chic, and versatile to dress up or down with!

5. I have but I see that more as a going out at night type of a bag. Thanks for replying btw!

6. Thanks for the suggestions!

7. Yes!!! I wanted one when that's all Kim K wore. Will consider that again. Thanks

8. I have tried on the Gucci Disco bag and I wear jeans and sneakers 100% of the time.
    It looked great! But too small for me!

9. Chanel Boy can be sporty.

10. +1 Balenciaga City

11. You should check out Megs' Purseonals where she reviews her bags. She is a good example of a sporty girl with an athletic background who rocks her bags and shoe collection. Like her, you can probably wear anything you want!

Mariapia likes this.
  12. You know - I am quite sporty I think, in the sense that I cycle everywhere and do yoga. My easiest sportiest bags are the longchamps....nothing else I own is so care free and easy to use. Plus they offer terrific aftercare.

13. Balenciaga

14. Ps1. I own the ps1 pouch and it can go with me from hiking to shopping to a bar.