What's the one thing you don't leave the house without??

I can't leave the house without using the sunscreen tinted moisturizer and maybe lipgloss. My skin is sensitive so eye makeup seems to make me want to rub my eyes all day , I only use it for special occassions.
Can't leave the house without my kids pictures in my purse and cellphone.

1. I only wear makeup occasionally.

2. Mint-flavored gum, mints (I'm a mint addict!), cell phone (for emergencies), money (for emergencies), tissues, hair brush/mirror thing, and a bottle of water (most of the time).

I have to put on eyeliner and my Chanel lipgloss before I even think of leaving the house. The one thing I can't leave the house without? Sorry to say but cigarettes. I know they're bad but I'm not ready to give them up yet.

before leaving the house, must have makeup and hair done.
money, cell phone, makeup bag, keys, diet soda, bottled water, sunscreen, spenda packets, a couple of slim fasts just in case...sun glasses...running gear incase I dont get home in time to work out...guess i am a bit high maintainence...LOL

CrazyBagLady said:
before leaving the house, must have makeup and hair done.
money, cell phone, makeup bag, keys, diet soda, bottled water, sunscreen, spenda packets, a couple of slim fasts just in case...sun glasses...running gear incase I dont get home in time to work out...guess i am a bit high maintainence...LOL

Ha! Well, I guess you could say "you never know!" I bet your LV bag could carry all that too! :P