What's the next IT bag after Mirror?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So far I'm not really loving any of the Spring/Summer bags I'm hoping the extra collections will be cute like the pink & green denim this year they are spring/summer but not catwalk if you know what I mean.

BUT>>>I do like the look of this one

Attached Files:

2. second that :yes:

So far, I'm not feeling any of the catwalk design at all :shrugs:

But: A Vernis Heart sounds cute! Does anyone have more info on that? How big is it supposed to be? :confused1:

3. Yes,for the new design,I feel the same way. If they are going to release the Vernis Heart, I definitely will love it.

4. They are all so nice.

5. oh please im just getting over the "blinding me with your reflection" miroir bag.. lol, I hope the next one is nicer, or more practical at least.. (no offense to anyone! just my opinion)

6. I like the first

7. I wouldn't have thought it until you said it, but all of them seem very MiuMiu-ish to me. I think MIUMIU does cute bags, but these don't do it for me. :shrugs:

8. Awesome taste, I love day clutches!

9. i LOVE the third one! all three are cute, but the third is my favorite! i better start saving!