What's the next bag you are flirting with...

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies~!

So...what's the next bag you are considering...or are you complete for the time being?

You have all made me want a London Tote. Full size. So. Unless it shows up in stock...I may have to BEC. What do you think of it in Grey Shimmer? Or do you think that's too delicate a leather for a tote? Otherwise, I'd get it in the grey snakeprint. Thoughts?

TG, I think llclarke has a full size in chestnut shimmer (BEC if I remember correctly). I am not sure if the grey shimmer is softer but you could ask - I think it would look great in that leather.

I forgot to answer the first part of the post. I am always "done, no more bags for me"...and then I buy something else. I have to say I have the absolute limit now in terms of numbers of bags. To get anymore, I would have to sell something because I think it is a waste to just have bags sitting, never worn. My problem is I love everything I have and don't want to part with any of them. I envy ladies who can cull their collections to get something else.

I like the look of the Paris Tote very much but I have a London Midi on its way to me so i won't go there. I have a lot of shoulder bags so the Cannes is not calling me. From this collection, I like the Barcelona (folded) and the Florence although the more I look at the Rio, the more I like it.

VanBod, I think that is wonderful that you feel complete and are happy with your collection. That means you have purchased truly to your style.

I am not a "collector" per se. I use my bags and then weed them out as styles or my tastes change. But I have some keepers now!

I am feeling more and more comfortable with my bags. I see them sitting unworn and it makes me sad. I love them but just can't wear them all! lol I need to do a weeding out. I have 3 or 4 that I must bite the bullet and decide they aren't for me. If I do that I can consider adding an IB midi to my collection. I am actually thinking grey shimmer for that one. It would be my first leather duplication but gosh I love that leather. It is the most interesting yet neutral leather for me yet. So much depth and goes with everything!

It take me a while to warm up to a style so by the time I have figured out that I like it, it is probably gone from stock, lol. I would love to see the Madrid come stock in anthracite. I think that would be an amazing bag but can't BEC a small bag like that, too pricey. Maybe a BeSpoke after the first of the year? :graucho: I know a handful of ladies that really love their Madrid bags as much as I do.

Nothing in the new line is really, really speaking to me yet. My tan bubble Inspire Me mini should be on the way within the next week which will take care of a tan bag and the whiskey LTM will fill the medium brown slot so I am really feeling happy with my bags right now. :biggrin:

I would love a Barcelona in whiskey or black, although I don't think any other bag will be in my forecast for 2012. My BEC is going to be it for the year, I think, so I will have to admire it from afar.

I'm pretty happy with my collection now. I have a couple of bags I could live without but resell isn't super so I'm holding on to see how I feel about them later. The one bag I am flirting with is a black London Tote. I have an old black crash WTM midi which is my only black BE so would like another black bag.

I am complete at this time. I have tried really hard to keep the number of bags I own at around 10. I find that if I have more than that I do not use them all. Even 10 is a lot for me. I have been pairing down before I get anything new. I sold both my crash Hug Me's a black crash and a chocolate crash. I replaced the black with a black shimmer Charm Me midi. The chocolate crash was replaced with a chocolate glossy Supernova. I am not keeping anything I do not use on a regular basis. Because of that I have nothing I need or want at the moment. Which is good for the pocket book.

I really cannot rationalize another bag without selling something. And we all know how well things are moving on bon.:tdown: But, since we're doing the "flirting with" stage, mine would be london tote midi. Not sure on leather or color, but with all your rave reviews on it, that would be my next purchase.:cool:

I'm waiting for the Florence to make an appearance on the BE website. Mint or Fango? I can do mint as a neutral. But I want to know what colors the Florence will be in for Fall 2012 too, before purchasing.