what's the new "IT" bag to get??

belladiamondz

Sep 22, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
I am getting a xmas gift from my husband...he said I can pick out any bag (within a $1500 price limit!)....any suggestions or thoughts on what the new it bag for this season is....im debating if I should get the new LV "neverful GM" ...but im thinking that may be a little tooo big for daily use...thoughts, comments, suggestions...thanks girlies! :smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I think it depends on what you personally like. Leathers? Logos? Shoulder? Handheld? You mentioned the LV Neverful GM, how about the MM? It is a much more manageable size.

belladiamondz

Sep 22, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
well i def want something that is leather...i dont want canvas for sure. I am debating now btwn the neverful mm since its a better size and the palermo pm, i actually have not tried it on in person so im not sure if the palermo fits on ur shoulder? any idea?
tx :smile:

CoutureScoop

Nov 26, 2007
Dallas, TX
www.CoutureScoop.com
I own the Neverfull MM and think it's a great daily-use bag...the inside-out capabilties are overblown, since it's a real pain to invert, but the bag itself is fantastic. Still, if your hubby's willing to go as high as $1500, why stop at a bag you can get for $620? :biggrin:

belladiamondz

Sep 22, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
i am actually trying to stay under 1000 that way I can get a wallet, or small accessory pouch if i go with LV...I do like the palermo or tivoli but i would like to go with the PM versions, only thing is im wondering if they are too small? i guess i will have to go in person.

Jun 9, 2007
I have the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM and I love it. It is a perfect everyday bag. I have 2 young kids and am able to fit my things and a few toys. You can fit a lot in this bag, but it doesn't look too large. I don't think that the straps are long enough on the PM to wear it on your shoulder.
I hope this helps.