What's the name of your pets..???

Cute thread!

I have a German Shepard named Diamond.

When I was younger, we had another German Shepard named Gypsy.

Someday, I'd like to get two more GSD (male and female) and name them Rocco and Riley.

2 kitties -- lucy and elmo.
Lucy is black except for tufts of white on her armpits and pubes (too funny) and she weighs 9 pounds.
Elmo is a big tan cat -- 22 pounds (but he's not fat.. he's big boned :P)

lucy is uber scrappy and regularly kicks elmo's butt ... they do love each other though :love:

Here we go....

Dogs:
ChiChi (as seen in my signature) - Chihuahua
Tasha - Miniature Doberman Pincher
Tommy - Yorkie/Silky Terrier

Cats:
Brucie - mixed breed
Bandit (as seen in my profile pic.) - mixed breed
Princess - mixed breed
Misty - Siamese
Snowflake - mixed breed
Snowball - mixed breed
Cassidy - mixed breed
Tiger - mixed breed

I have 3 cats and a ton of fish, but only one has a name.

Keiko who is 4 and a long haired calico
Meeko (We call her stinky) is a grey short hair tabbby who is 2
Supra who is a black maine coon is 4
All of them were adopted ~ Well someone found meeko and I took her home with me.
And I have a huge 10 inch goldfish that was a "feeder" fish names Keiko Jr.

I have a 3 yo. Pomeranian named Juicy. His nickname is Mr. Mingy, and his registered name is D. Prancer Juicy Couture. I mostly call him Mingy, cause I am SO OVER Juicy Couture. LOL.

I also have an 8 yo. Yorkie named Buzz, registered name Buzz Lightyear II

my tortoises: Mrytle & Bertha (both 25 years old)
cats: Spooky & Eski (both 7 years old)
dogs: Boats (6 years old), Port (3 years old), & Starboard (5 months)

the hubby & i were in the navy, that's why the dogs have nautical names... silly, i know.;)

I have a male Toy Fox Terrier named Ravioli, and we call him Ravi for short. We have a female Toy Pomeranian named Linguini, we call her Lin for short. We used to have a Minpin name Mani...yes, that would be Mani, short for Manicotti. lol And finally, we were going to adopt brother and sister chocolate Minpins. The girl we named Riga and the boy we named Toni. LMBO! Can you tell my DH is Italian?

Oh and there's Grace, our pet turtle. We found her on Easter morning on the lawn, under a heavy pile of bird feathers. Seems two birds had fought over her and beat each other up so bad, that they forgot their prize...the turtle. So the name Grace seemed very fitting. =)