What's the name of this Tano bag??

ukiteti

Sep 5, 2008
Hey everyone--

I was browsing posts a while ago and saved a picture of one Tano which I adored but don't remember the name of the bag! Here is the picture, I'm sort of obsessed!

attachment.php

It looks like it might be a Jet Setter in fresh olive. The Sexbomb is the same style but in crunch leather and the Little Red Chevette is the same but in velvet. The Jet Setter is from 2006. But there's also a Miss Understood that I'm not sure of the difference from the Jet Setter because it has fresh olive listed as a color for it also.

Last edited:
The picture of the Concrete Blondie from 2007 is only listed in navaho white so I'm not sure. I'm assuming the differences in all these is just the leather. It sure is fun looking for them though!!!

do you know if any of them come in the fresh olive color? i really like this color green for some reason!

On the Tano website fresh olive is listed in 2006 for Jet Setter and Miss Understood. This kind of looks like fresh olive to me but Tano Expert would know better but it will be hard to find, probably only on Ebay.